Top
1803 – Freshstalks
fade
3559
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-3559,single-format-standard,eltd-core-1.1.1,flow-ver-1.3.6,eltd-smooth-scroll,eltd-smooth-page-transitions,ajax,eltd-grid-1300,eltd-blog-installed,page-template-blog-standard,eltd-header-vertical,eltd-sticky-header-on-scroll-down-up,eltd-default-mobile-header,eltd-sticky-up-mobile-header,eltd-dropdown-default,eltd-light-header,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.0.1,vc_responsive

1803

A wooden structure is erected to house the farmers’ market, fronting on to King Street, the north end of the Market Block. This area later becomes known as St. Lawrence Market, Toronto’s base for the wholesale and retail distribution of goods. Photo courtesy of Toronto Public Library

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.